About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Monday!



Wellll.....it's that time of the week again!!! This week is most definitely not a special Not Me! Monday edition. It's not because this is also my THIRTIETH birthday either! There's no way I could already be thirty years old??

Hmm, to begin with, I did not spend last week lamenting our one-car-at-the-moment-status. I was not mopey because I couldn't drive anywhere and therefore had to finish my housework, darnit. I also did not start to think about all the things I wanted to accomplish by this "age" and get all melancholy. I know better than that!

I did not lure the dog into her kennel with a new squeaky toy last night. It wasn't because she completely ignored me and all the expensive training she has received lately.

I did not sabotage any thoughts of weight loss and quitting sugar by eating an entire box of Little Debbie Nutty Bars by myself last week. I think Hubby and XMan both had at least one...maybe. I am also not completely, entirely jealous of my buddy's weight loss and exercise success, just in time for her 30th bday! Phooey.

Excuse me while I do not go finish a Coke and another Nutty Bar.....

3 comments:

Wayne said...

great not me monday I hope the dog likes the new squeeky toy

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! Don't worry about the things you haven't accomplished by 30...you are still young! Look at what you HAVE accomplished! 4 Beautiful Babies, a loving marriage, you're a great wife and mommy, and you are a great friend to those of us lucky enough to know you! I hope 30 is wonderful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You can pretend the treats were for your birthday!

Radical | A book by David Platt