Today was a super-productive family day around here. We took a family walk and worked some more with the dog on her "commands." It was a good test to see how
Then we loaded up and ran some errands. Bank, post office, Wal-Mart, lunch, supposedly "HUGE" kids store having a sale...it wasn't much a of sale. Then we came home, and Daddy re-built the bed of his trailer in just a few short hours! While he did that, I made the laundry detergent, and cooked grilled cheese sandwiches for supper. (I promise I did not stifle a giggle when Little Man dunked his entire sandwich into his tomato soup and then proceeded to wring it out! He did eat it, though.) When we finished eating, I started on the homemade chicken and dumplings for lunch at church tomorrow. Whew! Now I am ready for bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment