About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Christmas Vacation

Here's a sampling of what we did while on our Christmas Vacation...

We attempted to all smile for the camera... See how enthusiastic all my children look?









We got hugs...









We hung out with our friends!









and did some more "hanging out" with our friends.









We told Elijah "Happy 4th Birthday."










Then we ate some BBQ!!! (Yes, that's the Neely's from Food Network's show, "Down Home wih the Neely's." It was gooooood!)

1 comment:

EllaJac said...

Looks like you had a fun time. That picture of your little boy's resting place is enough to make me cry though. Did I tell you my birthday is jan 14? I'm sure you never really get over that kind of loss. My prayers are with you during this time!

Radical | A book by David Platt