About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grandmother of Octuplets

Here's a link from ABC News with the grandmother speaking out. (Sorry for the commercial beforehand, and although I don't quite agree with her view of the frozen embryos not being human yet, it's still good to see.)

"Octuplet Grandma Calls Daughter 'Unconscionable'"




Here's the best part of all, you can DONATE to her, um, cause? Because, we all know that food stamps and welfare doesn't pay for nose jobs and lip implants, right?

1 comment:

Heather said...

This woman is unbelievable! I jsut can't understand why she would do this...especially with no family support. How sad that she did it against her parents' wishes, and they are the ones who basically have to raise them...with no financial resources. A very sad story indeed.

Radical | A book by David Platt