About Me
- MamaJ
- SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Ouch!!!
So, does anybody know what a broken rib feels like? You won't even believe me when I tell why and HOW I might have done this.... I was trying to change the sheets on the top bunk-bed, which is XMan's bed, and he usually helps me. He was busy playing outside, and instead of asking him to come in and help, I thought I would be slick and do it myself. I had to stand on Little Man's bed and lean way over the top rail to try and tuck the sheet in. Well, things got a bit wobbly and I slipped right off! I felt the air whoosh out of me as I slammed onto the top rail. Next thing I knew, my ribs were in pain! *Sigh* It's probably just bruised, but I tried to sweep this morning, and I ended up doubled over in pain! I'm off to find some Aleve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw, I"m so sorry! No fun! I've never experienced that, but just today was helping my Granny transfer to a commode from her bed in the nursing home... It was so hard hearing her cry out in pain, as the nurse (who was doing her best, which wasn't adequate) had to lift and move her, and SHE has a broken rib, among other things. :(::
Hope you're doing better soon!
Post a Comment