Well, I got the idea from Jessica @ Journey with Jessica, when she gave us a glimpse into their day! I thought I would see what our daily life looked like in pictures. It just happened to be "New Furniture" day, so you get to see the before & after as well!
Here's what our living room looked like at 7am this morning.
Mommy's morning view! Coffee, red slippers, and turn on computer. Nurse baby while checking on: Hubby's business stuff, Quicken, bank accounts, inbox, blog, facebook, your blogs, and maybe one other website. We'll be back later....
Check the mail. Yeah, it finally came! Love that PaperbackSwap.
Watching the men unload the new stuff!
Burning off some energy. Notice the boots? They're always wearing their rubber boots! Mommy makes a phone call, tries to plan XMan's bday - it's this weekend! Baby Girl is napping, XMan is back outside "hunting."
Quiet time/School time. Baby Girl keeps me company while I fold clothes! One load down, one more to go, the rest will wait until tomorrow.
Little Man wakes up coughing. Mommy checks the "Mommy Diagnostics" book and looks online for homeopathic remedies. Mommy talks to another friend to plan our Friday night "Dinner and a Movie" at church. Need to buy bread for 50 people.... Meanwhile, Little Man is feeling fine, so he decides to play in the bathroom sink. Uses a wet paintbrush to fix hair. Mommy cleans up the floor, scoots him out of the bathroom. Baby Girl is taking another nap, Hubby swings through to pick up some tools, says he'll be home late.
Hmmm, dinner just became "Dip Night." Taco dip/chips and boudain w/dip. Whew. Okay, now it's playtime and finish folding the laundry. Dinner in an hour or so!

4 comments:
Love the new furniture! I enjoyed your day!!
That was totally cute :)
Loved the post, but the only thing in my brain right now is...
...what in the world is 'boudain'?
Ah yes....the Cajun world of what-can-be-considered-food. According to the label, Boudain (boo-dan) is pork, pork liver and rice. Sound yummy? I do not partake of many Cajun dishes. Boudain, cracklins(I don't even wanna go into what THAT is), and crawfish are a few of my no-no's. So, the boudain was strictly for Hubby. Which is fine with him.
Post a Comment