About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why is the DOG getting my bubble bath?

In the morning, we are taking Banner to get, um, "fixed." As Melanie put it, poor thing didn't know anything was wrong with her! (Well, she might've actually had a clue. Like the 2 weeks she spent at doggie bootcamp...)

But that's besides the topic. She has to be bathed and clean before we drop her off at 8am. Hmmm, no time to do it in the morning, and the torrential downpour rain we've had the past two days has created a 6ft in-ground pool out of our backyard. So, we can't bathe her outside like we normally do.

The only solution? Bathe her in the only bathtub we have!

And I was sooo looking forward to a bubble bath tonight.... Oh well! I'm not going after THAT!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt