I don't even know why he thinks he needs one anyway! None of his friends have one, most of the teens in our church don't even carry one! What's the point when you are mainly with your family, or at church events anyway? There isn't a whole lot of "dropping off and picking up" going on around here.
For now, he will just have to keep carrying the fake one around pretending to call his buddies.
A cell phone. HA.

1 comment:
This is so funny...lol. It's funny how early they learn about the cell phones and texting and stuff.
Cade and Mackenzie call each other with the fake phones all the time (our old ones). They aren't REALLY calling each other, but when they play I can hear them calling, "Hi Cade..." "Hi Mack..."
I agree with you, no phone needed till like 18, right? LOL
Post a Comment