Well, I have been trying to think of something witty or funny to tell you about. Maybe even a prayer request or two. But, I have absolutely nothing to say! Blogging has been a fun outlet for a season, but I have prayed that if God desires my time and attention to be on other things that he would let me know. Apparently, I have run out of things to talk about! That could be His way of letting me know!
I need to start the long and arduous process of copying all my posts to my computer, so I won't/can't shut it all down or anything here. I just don't have anything to talk about!!
Not to say that we're not doing anything around here. Quite the opposite, actually. We've been extremely busy and I just have no desire to blog about it! Crazy, huh?
Email me if you want to!!

3 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. I took a break from blogging for awhile. It wasn't that I didn't think about it, and I wasn't that I didn't have anything to talk about because I was super busy, I just felt like there were other things that were more important at the time. I can honestly say that I was blessed during my time of withdrawl from the internet. I was slow about re-connecting. It's funny how after you get out of the habit, for the most part, then it doesn't seem quite so neccessary. That is partially why I haven't enjoyed getting on facebook. it is one of those things that I can hop on for about 5 min 2 or 3 times a day.
anyway,(I long winded today, aren't I? haha!), I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if God is drawing your heart elsewhere what else can you do but follow? :)
love you! and I'm looking forward to hearing all the awesome new things God will have revealed to you when you return to us again!
Much love,
Jess
enjoy your break and what may come your way. (goodness knows what he has in miond for you)
When you come back, we'll all be here waiting!
I understand. When life is busy, blogging is most certainly the first thing to go..... I'm thinking of having the whole family take a "technology" break in June. My plan is ONLY to turn the computer on to read email in the morning, no movies, etc. We all ready do no t.v., but the computer can take up as much time as the t.v.!
Post a Comment