About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Technology is not my friend.

So, as if I didn't have enough drama a few weeks ago with all the identity theft, I went and misplaced my debit card yesterday. Had to call and cancel that one just now. We FINALLY got our computer back and hopefully virus-free. Then we had to call AT&T to come back and replace our actual phone line because it wasn't strong enough to run DSL. Craziness! I am seriously considering packing up and going for an extended stay in an Amish B&B somewhere...

We are slammed (in a good way!) with Hubby's business right now. So much to do that the kids and I have been tagging along to "help" out where we can. We're also nursing a major cold that hit all of us at once!

So, apologies for my complaining blah blogging recently, but I hope to have better things to talk about soon!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have an award waiting for you on my blog! :)

Radical | A book by David Platt