We bought a new water filter for our kitchen faucet and this morning I watched as XMan was doing his morning chore of feeding/watering the dog. I noticed he was using the filtered water and said, "No, honey it's okay for her to have the regular water." He was appalled and said, "But, why can't she have the new filthy water?!"
I took Little Man with me to grab breakfast for Hubby and his worker and left Baby girl asleep in her crib. Little Man noticed his baby sister wasn't in the car and exclaimed, "Mommy! You WOST Wia!!"
Little Man was trying to hurry and find his play shoes to go outside in. He finally gave up and called out, "Mommy, I just hafta wear my barefoots!!"
:-)

1 comment:
Love the barefoots comment.
I keep meaning to write down the funny things my kids say, but I usually forget before I write anything down. I may have a memory problem. :o(
Blessings,
Kimberly
Post a Comment