Apparently I have a Brown Thumb, possibly even a Black Thumb. No Green Thumbs here. I told you about the seeds I was sprouting (is that the right terminology?). Well, those all died. I mean ALL of them died. The bell peppers hung in there the longest, and alas, they too perished. I don't know what I did wrong! I watered, I gave them adequate sunlight, I prayed over them, talked to the pastor about it, okay, just kidding. But, seriously, maybe they were just *bad seeds* or something?? They were just the cheap-o seeds from Wally World... Ha, I see some of you expert gardeners are
cringing at the thought!
Here is what we have. Hmm, no sense having a canning party for these, huh?

But, there is some hope. My friend Ally sent me a message that she has bringing in literal
bushels of tomatoes, so maybe I can drive 5 hours and help her out? Is that crazy? Should I just go to the grocery store instead? Gas mileage .vs. price of buying them at store.... We'll see.
Oh, and I did spot two tiny little hot peppers growing! Which is great, b/c I don't eat those...sigh....

In other pressing news, Baby Girl has cut two top teeth and is working on her front two bottom teeth!
XMan screamed and cried and begged to not have to pull them, until they finally FELL out lost his two top teeth! After receiving an
incredible amount of money from his father for the teeth, he finally was convinced to work out the loose bottom one as well. Which he promptly lost. Like, we
couldn't find it lost. Oh well.

Little Man has no teeth coming or going at the moment, a fact he is very disappointed in. So, he's just going to smile for you! Here is Baby Girl also, doing her thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment