We were riding in the car the other day and saw a something wild, it was like a wrecked truck/caved-in roof/something crazy like that. Can't remember what it was, I've slept since then...
I exclaimed, "Wow, look at that [whatever]!"
From the backseat, Little Man hollers, "Not me! Shayvay* did it!! Not me!!"
And so it goes, daily. The "I didn't do it"s and the "Not me"s are all I hear lately! Sigh.
*Shavay is 2 y.o. speak for big brother's hard to say name. Haha.

2 comments:
There with ya ... and sorry to say it doesn't get any better. How's that for the encouraging thought for the day? :-P
Tattling seems to be so built in that kids without siblings will tattle on themselves! At least that's how my nephew Spencer was. He'd sit in the backseat on car trips and say "Spencer's hitting me!!!" Then my brother would ask- "So what do you want me to do about it? Spank Spencer?" Silence.
Post a Comment