
This morning's summer adventure began early! Apparently the waking-with-the-roosters that my boys do has worn off on the Neighbor Kid. As I was on cup of coffee #2, I heard another voice in the kitchen. Um, who is that? "It's J, he's over here!" Ok, great, let me go get out of my pj's son, thanks a lot!
The kids decided to get out the playdough and start creating. Then they asked if they could do a volcano and make it explode. Just so happened that Little Man had used up all my baking soda last week.
Decorating the bathroom, of course. He couldn't have dumped it all into the tub, where I could at least use it to scrub the tub. No, he dumped it all over the sink, the floor and shampoo bottles.
So, I sent Neighbor Kid home to see if they had any baking soda, and they did. Here's what they came up with. Oh, and because I am sometimes prone to being

No comments:
Post a Comment