About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

PACKING!!

While I definitely believe packing is more fun than UNpacking, it is still such a hassle character-building challenge with three little ones underfoot! The biggest issue is trying to make sure little people aren't constantly wearing the clothes I want to pack! Yesterday alone, Little Man went through 3 changes of clothes! The first one, his diaper exploded and leaked out, bleh. The second outfit was drenched a few hours later, when I let him play in their new "Waterwheel table" outside. Of course the table alone wasn't enough, they needed to turn on the hose to get the waterfall really turning! The third outfit of the day came off at bathtime, but it got covered in dinner, so I didn't want to re-use it this morning. He's on outfit #1 for today, we're going to try and make it last all day!

We're also trying to do some semblance of school this week, even though our kitchen table fancy schoolroom is packed with snacks and drinks for the trip. XMan might have to hold his workbook in his lap, but it's going to get done!!

I just heard this coming from outside: "You go that way, and I'll go this way! Try to trap her on the porch!!" Sheesh, I sure hope they're talking about the cat, not their sister...



(Just kidding, I wouldn't really leave the baby outside with those two! She's asleep. Thank you, Lord for my calm child!! And the rowdy ones too, they sure make us unique!)

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt