About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Packing is still underway! Hubby has been working, working, working, so I am trying to get as much done as possible without bothering him, :-). We have to finish his suitcase and then the clothes part is DONE. Next, I will start packing food and drinks into our coolers. Yes, coolers. We have graduated from the small little cooler we used to squeeze between the seats! Next, we batten down the hatches outside, and get the cat's gear together to take to a friend's house. After that, I make sure our mail is on vacation hold and we take the post-dated check to El Landlord. That should lead us into actually LOADING the Suburban and positioning the kids carseats just-so to prevent fighting, touching, biting, hitting and/or screaming. Well, I doubt we'll ever find a prevention for the screaming that comes from deep within Little Man, but one can hope, right?

Hubby would really appreciate being on the road by 5am Saturday, so wish us luck and say a few prayers for that to happen. K? k.

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt