About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BaCk To NoRmAl.... or something like that.

We have been getting back into the swing of things around here! School, laundry, school, laundry, Daddy working, the usual stuff. Daddy is putting together a lot of things work-wise, trying to land some big contracts that would be awesome for our little company. (Pray about that if you don't mind?) I am trying to keep Xman challenged in school. He is reading well, and math is also coming on strongly. I can't tell yet which one he is more interested in. He seems to like reading, but sometime he just guesses and doesn't try to READ the words... With math, he is very quick at figuring out the problems, but once again, he just rushes through and misses silly problems sometimes. SO, basically, attention-to-details is our main problem, ha!

I took the private thing off, Hubby told me to because he couldn't log in to read my blog anymore. Haha, so hopefully some of you will be back to read it again!! See you soon!

1 comment:

Micah said...

Welcome back to "the swing". Sometimes laundry, school, laundry, work is a comforting rhythm. I threaten, although only in my mind, to call Dan almost weekly to come. fix. my. shower.
Not exactly the "BIG contracts" he's looking for though I'm sure. HA!
Now that you're all PUBLIC again you'll be popping up on my feed thingy. yay!
Welcome back :D

Radical | A book by David Platt