This weekend, we made a semi-announced trip to the San Antonio area to go get our new puppy! (We told y'all, but we forgot to mention it to our church family who were all like, "Where
were you guys?!") We had a
great time meeting Kim and Perry and their adorable children! Our boys, and even Halia, jumped right into the mix and started playing. Halia passed around from girl-to-girl-to-girl relishing the attention! They had a yummy lunch for us after our
long dusty trip on the trail 5 hr. ride with small young'uns, which was much-appreciated! While the women-folk drank coffee and chatted about homeschooling, potty training, and blogging, the men-folk disappeared to go do
manly things. I think it included diesel fuel getting, construction talking, and I'm not sure what else.... In the end, a good time was declared by all! You can
pop over here to go see some pics of the day. I *might* have a chance to download mine later.
Today will be filled with Chore Chart making, Potty Training sticker chart making, and shuffling of things around to make more room for the puppy. We might even throw in a little schoolin' just because....
Right now, though, I hear the distinct sound of a pocket knife tumbling about in my dryer, must go remedy that!
(I also could have named this post "In Which I Seriously Overuse the Hyphen." :-) )
No comments:
Post a Comment