About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Looky thar!!

We made P-Dub's blog! Well, if you know what you're looking for, you can tell it's me and Baby Girl. All you can see of me is leftover muffin-top from 4 pregnancies a small sliver. But, Baby Girl is looking like her cute little typical self!

I promise I will only capitalize on her cuteness factor for book signings, ok? No "Toddlers & Tiaras" in our future! *gags*


Big thanks to Mollie for letting me know!! :-)

1 comment:

Mollie said...

I'm so proud to know you and you're SO famous now!! Baby Girl may be getting a call from Toddlers and Tiaras...never know! LOL

Radical | A book by David Platt