About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I am not so happy that the past two weeks of craziness have come to a brief pause! We enjoyed going to a play, a musical, and a ballet. We also had fun at the church Christmas party and a friend's birthday dinner, and then the church Christmas hay ride/caroling. All of that busy-ness has not made me actually grateful that I only need to do 28 loads of laundry this week. Oh, and go grocery shopping by myself with the kids today. Which is always fun without Hubby there to help..... *sigh*

I did not randomly give my children baths this week, based upon who had the dirtiest diapers that day, or whose face was showing the most evidence of their last meal. It wasn't because we were so busy and their bedtimes were also randomly selected this past week, which meant bed was often wayyy more important than washing up.

My house is not still a train wreck from the Great Room Swap we did the other week. I did not threaten the kids that we would not be opening new presents unless their playroom got organized this week! Of course, we all know who will be in there actually cleaning it up.

I should probably get off of here and go start on all those loads of laundry! What did you all NOT do last week? Hmmm?

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt