About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blog? What blog?

Oh yeah....that thing I write on occasionally.   Well, we finally got all the unexpected things taken care of this week.   I have been busy trying to get caught up on school stuff, the "Bible in 90 Days" readings and wash enough laundry to clothe a small village in Africa.    Yeah, I'm a little behind on the Bible reading, but I am still hanging in there!  I've been really pushing to keep up, because I know so many other people are doing it as well.   That has been a big motivator.   But, it does take a lot of time to read 15-16 chapters a day, in addition to all my other daily "chores", so blogging is often the last thing I think about!   I will try to find more time!

1 comment:

sariah said...

Good for you- that's a lot of reading. I've been having a hard time finding time to post too or even stay current with my blog friends. It was fun to catch up with you- hope the water line mess is all fixed now!

Radical | A book by David Platt