About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Detox

Hubby's on a diet and we're all suffering with supporting him.   No really, I have been saying for months now that I would like for all of us to start eating better and cutting out sugar.    Yesterday, I made our tea using Stevia and the sudden lack of sugar is making some of us go crazy.  I knew Little Man was addicted to sugar, but I didn't realize detoxing would make him go postal!!     Look at what he did to my flower pots!!   Yikes.   (Yes, he was immediately disciplined for this.)  

1 comment:

EllaJac said...

OH my.

Well, I guess the bright side is: if you think about letting the sugar back in spades, you will remember the cost of un-doing it... and you don't want to waste this experience! :)

Hope it gets better from here!

Radical | A book by David Platt