About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Howdy!

Hey guys!    We have been busy trying to work out all the logistics of our move lately.   Our current landlord, whom I have been calling El Landlord, is kind of in a state of "landlord remorse".   Remember how he hurriedly told us about a potential buyer and said he would pro-rate our rent if we moved out before the lease was up (May 1st).  So, we dropped everything and hurriedly went out looking for new houses and actually found one that will work for us.   Then, he got the phone call (just as the ink dried on the new contract) that his potential buyer was a dud.  Ah-hem.   I had a feeling that might be the case with him, but that's on him.   Anyway!   We set May 1st as our move date, and the new landlady sent an email last night saying we could move in as early as April 3rd if we wanted to.     I think we're going to stick with our original plan, simply because we can't get packed and ready that soon!!   [insert me pulling out hair]

Needless to say, I have been fluctuating between wanting to pack things and trying to finish up school with XMan.  That, and of course keeping up with TAXES, laundry, dishes, diapers, church, Hubby's work schedule, trying to potty train Little Man, etc. etc etc.    Whew!  

More soon!  I promise! 

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt