About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NC Trip 2010

Things haven't slowed down long enough for me to blog about the trip to NC!   We had a great, although very short, vacation.    My sister's wedding was in this beautiful little 100+ year-old chapel up in the mountains, followed by a reception in an old apple orchard barn.  Very pretty!!    I actually don't have any pictures of me during the wedding or reception, ha (and it wasn't because I was avoiding the camera.)     Hubby and I were both too busy doing our roles for the wedding, or parenting small children during the reception, to even use our camera!  Oh well!  We'll just have to wait until the photographer posts his pictures, I guess.  



 When we arrived, we met my family and stayed in a really nice mountain cabin.   The view was awesome and I loved all the rustic details they had decorated with.   From there, we drove around from place to place.  The church for rehearsal, the barn to decorate, the Mast General Store for candy :-), and to the local mall to try and find some shoes that would fit Little Man before the wedding!  (Ugh, why can't kid's shoes sizes ever be universal??)    Finally, on Saturday night, it was time to go!!    B looked awesome and her new Hubby was beaming from ear to ear!   So happy for them!    






1 comment:

Mama to 12 said...

looks so beautiful there!

Radical | A book by David Platt