SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
Playing around with the blog background again. Oh what I wouldn't give to just move over to Wordpress. Sigh. I am trying to get everything changed over for a summer look, bear with me!
this floral ivy is PRETTY! but they need to give you a little more blank space to fit all your stuff... too bad I didn't beat ya TO this one... I really like it :D
Haha, well, you might be able to have it Micah! I emailed the girl to see if they had any 3 column backgrounds. If they don't, I won't be able to use hers. You should go look at all the backgrounds though! Pretty stuff!
2 comments:
this floral ivy is PRETTY! but they need to give you a little more blank space to fit all your stuff... too bad I didn't beat ya TO this one... I really like it :D
Haha, well, you might be able to have it Micah! I emailed the girl to see if they had any 3 column backgrounds. If they don't, I won't be able to use hers. You should go look at all the backgrounds though! Pretty stuff!
Post a Comment