About Me
- MamaJ
- SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
"Radical"
We're reading through a book together at church on Wednesday nights. We're only half-way through it and already some very thought-provoking topics have come up. How much of the "American Dream" have you acheived? House, vehicles, jobs, clothes, (more than enough) food in the pantry? If Christ called you to leave it all behind, to sell everything and follow Him, would you be ready and willing? I strongly encourage you to go to this link and watch the short little 2 minute clip about the book Radical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have heard nothing but excellent things about this book and I can't wait to read it!! We have completely trashed the whole notion of the American Dream and taken up the cause of Christ, and let me just say, it has been RADICAL. :)
Post a Comment