What?? I'm having a baby in just a few weeks? How in the world did that happen? Of course they also happen to be 8 of the busiest weeks of the season, so they will probably FLY right by. Which isn't necessarily a good thing, because I am prone to procrastination and could use some extra time for all these unfinished projects floating around in my head. Yikes!
At least I know where the baby clothes and blankets are. And I'm pretty sure I remember how to change, diaper and feed one.... We'll just wing the rest I suppose. Hm, I could use some freezer meals though, and that will require cooking/meal planning in advance. (I can hear Hubby's roaring laughter as I type.)
Oh, and I was supposed to be potty training Little Sister so that we only have ONE in diapers this time. Because reading that whole book on Infant potty training apparently didn't rub off on me like I hoped. The part where it's the mom doing most of the work just didn't sit well with my current lazy bone. Sigh. Might try that idea again on this little guy, we'll see. Or, let's be honest, I might throw it on the back burner and let it ride out the rest of its days with all my other well-intentioned plans and ideas.
I'm merely here to give you guys hope. *wink*

1 comment:
wow! You're right; it's a busy 8 weeks! Hang in there!
Per the potty training of babies (which I've never tried), seems to me we parents "do all the work" anyways - diaper changes, washing or buying...
Post a Comment