About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

There are days...

There are days that from the moment the kids wake up, I am just waiting for naptime to come around. After that, we're just barely treading water until bedtime rolls around.   Of course, the day after attending a great parenting conference would qualify as one of those.  There's always a thin line between leaving feeling motivated, and leaving feeling like you've got a massive uphill climb before you.    Today I just feel like I forgot to put my hiking boots on.  


(Then I clicked over and read this on Stacy McDonald's blog.   Sigh, good reminder.)     

1 comment:

sariah said...

I completely understand what you mean- it happens with homeschooling conferences too. You are so pumped up and excited, then you get home and you think "wait a minute, how did they do all that again?". :-)

Radical | A book by David Platt