About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Second Drawing! at Our Blessed Life

If you didn't get a chance to enter last week, you should really go check out Our Blessed Life and see the cute little earrings and necklace they are drawing for this week.   Just $5 will put your name in the hat and help make their adoption that much closer!  
I have been so wrapped up in adoption stories lately!   I am stalking  er, watching this one daily to see how their daily visits with the kids go.  So excited for them! 
Then, praying for Kirill and his family to finally be united.   There are also several adoptions/foster children in our church that I have been thinking of and praying for.   


Lots of lovin' going around! 

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt