About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kirill is coming HOME!!!!

What an awesome testimony of God's faithfulness!!!!     The Supreme Court overruled the judge's decision and Kirill is coming home to his family!!! A God of Miracles indeed!    Amazing! 


The kids and I will be walking this weekend to help bring home yet another precious little boy from Eastern Europe.   If you'd like to join us or help support us with a donation, let me know!   We can't wait to see Kirk come home to HIS new family also!!     You can visit Our Blessed Life to see the adorable siblings Kirk will be joining in the near future!  

5k Run/Walk to Bring Him Home
May 28, 2011... 9am-12pm
Ridgewood Church
2920 Lake Arthur Drive
Port Arthur, TX 77642

1 comment:

Micah said...

Oh my.. the tears were already rolling and now I see that God has answered yet another prayer. So SO grateful that He said YES to Kirill!

Radical | A book by David Platt