hey there internets. I am blogging from our local chick-fil-a, because we haven't hooked up internet at the new house. and for that matter, we probably won't. I do hope you can forgive the capitalization. just pretend that I'm one of those famous bloggers who never use capital letters. ;)
I have so much to write about, but I have been soooo busy trying to unpack the things we need to live on, sort thru the things we can live without & prepare for a yardsale. I do those a lot. you know, every time we move?
anyway, the kids have adjusted quickly. they were so happy to get back to their friends and family in this area. we didnt realize just how lonely we were in the apartment. but we also see how God used the last year to grow us and prepare us for our *big* move. we miss seeing our friends from grace family church on a regular basis, but we know we will be able to stay conncted to them also!
we have been in touch with another young family that will be moving to belize around the same time as us. like us, they don't have all their details finished either. that made me feel better, lol. I have been sweating the small stuff, imagine that. :) pray for me, friends. I need patience, calmness, and Faith!
the next goal after the yardsale is to get to NC to see my family again. after that, we need to plan what we can bring in eleven suitcases. eleven suitcases, that's it. the rest needs to be sold, taken to my mom's in NC, or ???
keep the prayers coming!

2 comments:
text me if ya need some extra hands going thru stuff... or pricing things... or whatever. and hey!, we need to do that fish dinner!!!
Micah, I will totally take you up on the help & yes, we need to do dinner! :D
Post a Comment