About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Prayer Requests.

Again, internet connections are scarce for me these days, not to mention the time to just sit and blog.  So, bear with me, friends! I have a few prayer requests that would mean a lot to me if some of my friends could help me bring before the Throne.

1. Remaining passports for the little guys.  I need to check and make sure Caed's birth certificate is the long-form. And Zeb's birth certificate is handwritten because we had a homebirth.
2. Financing for duties & taxes
3. Selling our vehicles and trying to buy a vehicle in Bze.
4. Selling the rest of our stuff & and trying to store some things here or in NC.
5. Getting our visas, work permits, passports stamped, etc.
6.  For our faith to increase, not be weakened through the *waiting*.
Thanks!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt