About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Sunday
















On Sunday morning, we woke up and went to go see the area. Daddy drove us out to Pleasure Island, where Xavier & Mommy saw our first glimpse of the Gulf Coast. It was so neat, (and quite a culture shock) to see the off-shore oil rigs, the refineries, and the HUGE bridges that allow ships to come and go.

Xavier loved seeing one long pier where several people were fishing. We drove passed a really cool looking park, where I can't wait to take Xavier next week! It was a huge wooden ship playground. I know he would have a blast running all around that! There is also a golf course, a playground for Daddy!

As we passed one refinery, with it's cooling towers bollowing steam, Xavier asked, "Mommy, is that where they make clouds?" I thought that was so cute! We had a great day spending some downtime together and preparing for Daddy's interview the next day.







No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt