We woke up Saturday morning and were ready to start unpacking to the moving truck. We had anticipated unloading things right into the garage, but that didn't quite work out. We had to call a few more family members to come help move the things that were already there first. Finally, we were through with that and began to unpack the World's Longest Moving Truck EVER. It seemed like the boxes would never end! And, remember, we left some BIG items behind! (I see a yard sale in the very near future!) Big thanks to Dan's Dad, John, cousin, Michael, and uncle, Tommy for helping unload!
We finally finished all the unloading and went off to Nana and Papa's house for supper! Mommy made sure to have plenty of bug spray prepared, because, yes folks, the 'skeeters are as big as small birds here! I told everyone I might go look for a beekeeper's suit to wear all summer, so I don't get eaten alive! Send your mosquito remedies, folks!!

No comments:
Post a Comment