About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Absentee Blogger Apologizes!!!

Hey guys!!! So sorry it has been a while! I have been very negligent, I must apologize! Life has been settling into a somewhat normal routine for us. Each day I unpack a few more boxes, hoping to see the end of the pile one day! There will be some happy yardsale scavengers in a few weeks, I can tell ya that.
So... here's an update on the LeBlanc fam from the past few weeks. We have internet, hurray!!! I thought I wasn't going to make it for a few days, there. And then I go and forget to blog once we establish a connection again! Silly me.

Well, I have recently been in touch with my good girl buddies from the Marine Corps, Allyson and Tonia. They were both present at the courthouse when we Dan and I said "I Do." :-)
Ally is a new mommy to a little girl named Madison. And Tonia is getting married in June! We were hoping to do a Marine Corps-reunion of sorts, but Daniel has to be in another wedding the weekend of Tonia's. Bummer. Ally grew up in California, but Kevin is from TX. So, it's crazy that we're all three living here in Texas now. But, what's even more ironic, is the fact that it takes over 13 hours to get to Tonia's city in Texas. That's right. It takes as long to get to her side of THIS state as it would to go back to North Carolina!!!

Next item, Caedmon is standing up!!! Yesterday, he grabbed hold of a box and stood his little tushy right on up. Lately his diet has consisted of milk and cardboard - as he has been ripping pieces of the boxes off to munch on. I am constantly pulling cardboard out of the kid's mouth. So, I think his motivation was to get to a juicier piece of the box, and that required standing up. Now, he thinks he's a little hotshot and has been standing all day long! His bottom front teeth have been in for a while, and now the top two are also in. So, he has a cute little rabbit-y grin and loves to show it off.

Xavier has been having fun learning about plants. We brought home a banana tree planting from Papa and Nanna's house, so Xavier's job is to keep it watered. He loves it. Last night we brought home an aloe plant as well. I think we might have to stop the bringing home of plants until his green thumb develops fully. Because I am just too busy unpacking things to water plants right now! :-]

Well, I promise to stay on top of this thing better! Miss you all!!!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt