Dan decided that he would like to try out the "bald" look for the summer. I laughingly agreed, hey, it's his head, not mine! So, out came the shaving cream and razor. I promised Dan that I would publish this picture on the internet, so here it is. Love you babe!! :-)
About Me
- MamaJ
- SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Bald-headed Daddy
So. Some of you have been commenting on how long it has been since my last entry! If you had been in my house, you would understand why. We just returned from our trip back up to NC for the rest of our STUFF. That was an adventure in itself. I will start by telling you about the days prior to our trip...
Dan decided that he would like to try out the "bald" look for the summer. I laughingly agreed, hey, it's his head, not mine! So, out came the shaving cream and razor. I promised Dan that I would publish this picture on the internet, so here it is. Love you babe!! :-)

Dan decided that he would like to try out the "bald" look for the summer. I laughingly agreed, hey, it's his head, not mine! So, out came the shaving cream and razor. I promised Dan that I would publish this picture on the internet, so here it is. Love you babe!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment