That's right, people. You are looking at a genuine air condition unit in the back window of a Conversion Van!!
What's even funnier than that? I saw this thing going down the road and had to grab the ol' camera phone to snap a shot. Dan saw it going down the road, and didn't notice anything was wrong with it!!!! HA! I think he's slipping back into his roots, folks!
Oh, and while we're talking about the camera phone, isn't it just the best invention ever? (Second only to Degree deodorant for men, of course.) I have so many random shots on my phone. Comes in handy for times like these. You know, when you see a van rolling down the highway pumping out cold air through it's very own window unit.
And now I have seen it all.... maybe.
This IS Texas after all.

No comments:
Post a Comment