About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Homeschooling

Last week we started our official School Year. X-Man is only 4, so we aren't pushing a full scale kindergarten, but we're going to go as far as we can this year. So far, so good. He loves having "school" every day!

We're using a Pre-K kit I found at Keepers of the Faith website. I love their curriculum choices. This past year I have been digging through catalogs and websites to find the best curriculum for us. Who knows? Next year I might change my mind completely. I still have catalogs coming in the mail every other week - it's like Christmas around here! (But, don't tell Dan. About the catalogs, that is.)

Some of my other favs:
Timberdoodle

The Learning Parent

Rod and Staff

Veritas Press

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt