About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Indians and UPS

Okay, had to share. I just tried having a small, but serious, little discussion with Xman about the First Thanksgiving. We read a book the other day about the Indian guide, Squanto, and his relationship with the white settlers. So, I tried to relate back to that story and described the Pilgrims and the Indians. I briefly mentioned that Indians often lived in teepees, wore skins, and they rode horses without saddles, etc.

I asked him to re-cap, saying, "Okay, now do you remember what I said the Indians lived in?"

His answer? "Um, UPS's, or something?"

WHAT???

Sigh......

At least he's creative.....

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt