About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Outing with a Friend!

Today was fun. I set out with the boys to go run a couple of errands. We went to the library to pick up a book on hold, but it wasn't open yet. (I forgot Monday is late day.) Then to the post office, and then to go get some cards at the store. I had been thinking about calling to see if anyone was available to go the park for a little while. I am bad about being a little bit too unprepared seat-of-the-pants spontaneous.
So, anyway, since I am still learning all the cross-roads in our town, I honestly got in the wrong turn lane and ended up heading towards Heather's house. Ha! How convenient for me. So, I popped up at her house, very unexpectedly. Completely unlike I would have, she answered the door dressed and ready to go. So off we went to grab a bite and head to the park! Now see, if that had been reversed, she would've found me with no make-up, sweats, and up to my elbows in laundry! Hehe.
We had fun! Thanks for being a good sport, buddy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lest you think that is normal...it is pretty rare I am dressed, complete with make-up by 12:00! It must have been a God thing! ;) I had a great time! I'm glad you stopped by! :) :) :)

Radical | A book by David Platt