I have started going to the chiropractor, and I have suddenly discovered this amazing new feeling! I described it to Hubby and he said it's called, "Energy"! So, I suppose what I am feeling is called Energy. You see, I haven't had much Energy in oh, 4 years and 10 months, or something like that...
I have tried/used medical intervention, herbal supplements, Husband intervention ("What in the world did y'all DO today?"), yet nothing has worked! I still have the same amount of cleaning output per day. Sub-par performance compared to Mommy's days of military Field Days and the White Glove Inspection of my barracks room. Sigh...
Yet, after only two chiropractic "adjustments," I have the Energy of 10 Tibetan women! I have been scrubbing, sweeping, mopping and polishing the house! Yesterday's self-imposed chore was polishing the kitchen sink like FlyLady says to do. Ooh, I was reaching, wasn't I?
First things first, I went outside and grabbed the mail, which happened to contain a Macy's flier with those perfume samples in it. You know, the ones that make the whole mailbox
I slaved over that silly sink for an hour, trying to get the spots and blemishes out of it! I was using a Chrome Polish that said it worked on stainless steel. Hmmm... but for some reason, the ugly areas were getting, gasp, brighter! Defeated, I said, "Forget it," and left the sink to it's own demise. Hubby got home soon after and saw my attempt at the polishing. By then, my afore-mentioned Energy was gone, my right arm sore and my sink was as dull as ever!
So, what does my wonderful Hubby do? He says, "Oh, no, babe, don't use that stuff! You need to use this stuff." He then proceeds to go get his High-Dollar car polish/wax/cleaner that he won't let anyone touch. He squirts a little into my sink, and lo-and-behold, an actual gleam begins to appear! He then scrubbed my entire sink, using his $50-a-squirt formula. Now, the sink is not only clean, shiny and sparkling, the water is actually beading up on it! I shouldn't need another wax for a month or so. 'Bout the same time as the cars, I guess. How wonderful is he? Oh, and he liked the Dolce, too. But, I won't be asking for any for Christmas, we need the $$$ to buy more of that awesome polish stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment