All I want is a REAL Winter!!!
I heard it before we moved down here, but I didn't know it was true. Texas has two seasons: SUMMER and Fall. We are currently in Fall, and it's December 6th. Today was so nice outside that I let X-Man dress himself, and didn't even balk when he came out in shorts and sandals. Little Man was sporting a "winter snowmen" shirt with his sandals. OH, and tomorrow is going to be in the low 80's. Send me your snow pictures!
Hey, by the way, if you visit here, you can leave me a comment by clicking down at the bottom of the post. See that little spot that says "0 Comments" ? That's where you come in, okay? And see that little Poll over there? Go ahead and leave your vote! Let me know that I am not sitting here writing to nobody.
Hehe, not that that would stop me...

2 comments:
Hey now, I was just starting to feel special, like you were writing it all for just me. :D
You know what, Ellajac? I am starting to think I am writing it just for you! If you get just a few small chuckles out of it, I will be happy. And I shall return the favor!
Post a Comment