About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Now that's what I call progress!

Hello internet friends. How is your Thursday going? We're learning all kinds of new things around here! To begin with, Little Man has been expanding his vocabulary daily. Just two months ago, he was barely discernible. Now, he is stringing together a whole slew of little bitty words.

This morning he stated very clearly, "Momm-eeee, da babay wan eeeat dat, pwwwweeeease???" (Are you hearing a little bit of Roger Rabbit in your head?)

Yesterday he proudly wore a Charlotte Bobcats hat around, pointing and loudly proclaiming, "Da Babay's HA(T)". Apparently, he calls himself "Da Babay".....

I also observed him practicing for his future track career. He backed up against the front door, said, "Readeee, set!" and took off running across the living room!

This afternoon, I told the boys we would go get a treat if they could help Mommy get cleaned up really fast. The 4yo immediately taught the 18m.o. how to unload the dryer. Hello!

Isn't this a beautiful sight??



Evidence:



(Oh, and XMan isn't wearing his coat b/c the heat wasn't on; he was just hoping to go outside before I asked them to help out. Hehe)

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt