About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, February 4, 2008

"Insert Title Here"

Okay! Finally have a minute to sit down and write/type. I've had two separate MOPS functions, a birthday party, grocery shopping, church, AWANAs and the library keeping me busy. Oh yeah, and that football game thing last night, which I caught after AWANAs. (Go Eli!)
Here's what my silly boys have been up to....

Yesterday at church, the pastor was trying to paint an illustration about the grape juice we were using in the Lord's Supper. He was going for a Christ's spilled blood analogy, and asked, "Have you ever spilled grape juice on the carpet?"
Very loudly, XMan whispered an exasperated, "YES."

I almost drew my own blood trying not to laugh out loud.

Little Man has continued honing his cleaning skills. Until we have a little girl to help, the boys will do just fine!

And now, I must go look for more tax stuff. Oh, the joys!

2 comments:

EllaJac said...

Hmmm... You need a little girl to help with cleaning? I'm dying for some boys around here to fix some fences and such... :)

By the way, my folks flew to texas to get a car and take a vacation thru the south to florida... They wanted to enjoy some texas food and found some restaurant that looked... texan? Apparently it was a texas-style version of hooters! It took them a few minutes to realize it, as their waitress didn't have a wide spanse between her shirt and shorts, but after they looked around... The food was good, but they probably won't be going back...!

MamaJ said...

Oh my goodness! How crazy. I cannot say that I am surprised, though! It's pretty hard to tell what's what around Texas.

For instance, we went to this great homeschool store in Houston that looked like a run-down warehouse in the "ghetto." I got some good deals, though! I think they were able to save money on the rent...

Radical | A book by David Platt