About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Because, let's just face it, they're the best team EVER.

Excuse me while I gloat a little. I just love me some Duke Blue Devils! Did ya see that big fat WIN over the Tarheels???
Oh yeah, and they were in Carolina's house. Love it!!

Thank you ESPN HD, you are becoming my friend. At least during college basketball season....

89-78, BABY!!!!

2 comments:

Cayce said...

Can somebody pass the salt dip, please???

MamaJ said...

HAHA! What my dear friend, Cayce, is referring to here is the unfortuanate Salt Dip Incident of 1995. (Could have been '94?) When two silly high school girls gathered for a weekend sleep-over. One of them had a late-night snack attack, and the other cleverly said, "I know how to make some good dip!" So, we snuck up to the kitchen and started conspiring. A little sour cream, some seasoning, and a LOT OF SALT later, voila! We had SALT DIP. Maybe I should have stopped talking long enough to pay attention! Hehe. Guess that's what we get for being up so late. Nothing good happens after midnight anyway, right?!

Oh yeah, what does this have to do with basketball? That quickly became our favorite Game Night snack. Minus the pound of extra salt!!

Radical | A book by David Platt