About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

How was your Resurrection Sunday? Ours was very nice.

On Friday afternoon, the boys and I made homemade playdough and recreated the crucifixion scene. XMan was very creative, making clouds to cover the sun, and having the huge stone to cover the tomb. We "closed" the tomb until Sunday morning, and then "rolled away" the stone and cracked it just for special measure.

On Saturday, I went ahead and made baked turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, and cranberry sauce for dinner on Sunday. Poor Daddy worked all night Saturday, but he still came home and got ready for church Sunday morning. Then, as soon as we ate lunch, they were calling him to come back! So, we let him sleep in really late Monday morning!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt