My ENERGY that is!! I cannot believe it! I rounded that bend into the 2nd trimester and look out! This morning I have swept, mopped, vacuumed, cleaned the microwave, the oven, the refrigerator, taken a splinter out of a 5 year old thumb, washed a load of clothes, folded a load of clothes and even wiped down the kitchen chairs. I FEEL LIKE A NEW WOMAN!!
And my hubby is so excited, he has agreed to let me go shopping (unsupervised) for SCRAPBOOKING SUPPLIES. I am floored. He must be nearly about to have a heart attack at my sheer ENERGY!!! Can you tell??? I promise I'm not hollering at y'all, I just need the CAPS today to express my joy, joy, joy!
I will tell you all about my adventures in House Hunting later, okay? Right now, I must go get out of grubby cleaning clothes before my dear friend Heather gets here. She might not appreciate the soothing aroma of Mr. Clean.

3 comments:
Thank GOODNESS, a new post! I was getting tired of being told to go check out the Oprah church every time I clicked on my friend's blog! Enough Oprah...I didn't like her BEFORE all of this new church junk!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :)
You know I love you, right?!
So, I am glad you got your energy back! Had fun today!!! But, I am still a little upset I am the only one that spent $money$!!!!!!!!!
Can you give me some of that energy? I have none...and I am not even pregnant!
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can't belive I didn't spend ANY money either!! I was very shocked and pleased with myself.
Congratulations! That first part is so... blah..
Post a Comment