About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, April 21, 2008

There's a little bit of King James in the child...

So, Little Man has been chattering up a storm since about February. He has started putting together quite a few phrases the past few months. He says, "pweese," "want dat," "Bubba" "juuuuse," "shoooe," and many, many more. He also says, "Thank you," when instructed to.

Lately, I have noticed that he is actually saying, "Thank Thee." I have no idea where he got that, but it's pretty clear he's saying, "Thank Thee."

No New King James for this kid, he's all old school!

1 comment:

EllaJac said...

i replied to your last comment on my blog... it's kindof a rant, so check it when you have a few... :)

Radical | A book by David Platt