About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's THAT Flat!

This afternoon, we drove up behind a friend of Daddy's going down the road. The next thing I knew, testosterone had taken over Miss Daisy, and she was honking wildly and swerving behind said friend. Then she (apparently forgot we had to go to the laundromat and) followed said friend all the way to his house! It was all worth it though, because Daddy's friend is pretty hilarious.

Like, when we said something about going to a certain part of Texas, and he replied,

"MAN!! It's so flat out there, you could watch your dog run away for three days!!!"




Oh! I almost forgot!! X-Man reminded me of these today. Daddy's friend said two other funnies while we were there!

He was asking Daddy if he wanted to be on the Volunteer Fire Department for our new town. He goes,"C'mon. You get to ride on a Woo-woo with the Whirly-whirlies!"

Then, he was looking at Miss Daisy and her big ol' reclining power seats and everything, and he exclaimed, "Man! You could pull that thing on up into the living room and watch a movie, huh?!!"

Thought I would share! Ha.

2 comments:

Cayce said...

Oh, that's funny.

BTW - your Widget Baby is getting big over there.

Heather said...

This is a funny story!!! Do I know this man? :)

Radical | A book by David Platt