But, hey, now you get to see some adorable Great Pyrenees puppies! And my silly kiddos up to their ears in MUD. These are from our trip to visit Kevin and Ally the other week.
It rained on Sunday morning, leaving giant mud puddles all around their house. The boys took great pleasure in getting completely covered in mud before we left to go home....




6 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!!!!! They are so adorable!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT for y'all to bring him home so I can cuddle with one!!!
The mud is hilarious! And is Caed wearing another insisted shirt of brother's? :) :) :)
I hear those are the greatest dogs for guarding chickens and things... But wow, one look at them and I don't think I could afford to feed one!
So cute though!
Ha, yes, Heather, Caed is wearing Big Brother's shirt. You can barely see his little shorts. He's actually wearing another one of Brother's shirts to bed tonight! Haha.
Oh, Ellajac! You should see these dogs guard animals! I saw one of theirs take off after a flying HAWK and chase it away from the yard. All the chickens did was make this low gurgling noise in warning. She ran about 3 acres before stopping to come back! It was crazy!
wow, that's awesome. REally, how much do they eat?
Oh, and I replied to your question about Kombucha...
Ellajac; my friend Ally, the one in the picture, said the dogs don't eat much at all. No more than any other big dog, Lab, etc. :-)
Post a Comment